Very Peri Beginnings

In a blink of an eye, the year 2021 came to an end. For the past two years, we have spent our lives in a pandemic where we worry about putting ourselves and others in harm. I am proud to say that we have made progress as a country and I have matured as a human because of these experiences. Many core memories were made last year and I hope that it will be the same case for this year. I only wish for this year to be filled with a “better normal”, brighter days, more discoveries and achievements.

            I spent the last minutes of 2021 and the first hours of 2021 with the people I love the most without any worries. That is a privilege not everyone has and therefore I am very grateful for my experience. Recently I turned 15, and the thought of that hasn’t kicked in fully. Many challenges have come my way, specifically mentally. These challenges have made me open my eyes to the “real world” and how it can affect me and the people around me. And that’s why I have set goals for myself at the beginning of the year, goals where I have to push myself to improve in any way I can while knowing my limits and influence others to do so as well. So far, the state of our world in the pandemic has gotten worse again, with the new variant, rise in cases and stricter protocols, there’s no knowing when we’ll get back to normal again. But one thing is for sure, we have made improvements in how we manage these unprecedented times and opened our minds to their solutions.

            I set my expectations this year lower than before, because I think setting them too high and getting disappointed afterwards is worse than not expecting anything at all. It is said that the pantone of this year, Very Peri, “displays a spritely, joyous attitude and dynamic presence that encourages courageous creativity and imaginative expression.” So I wish that this year will provide us with the strength to keep a smile on our faces while battling the hopefully last stages of this pandemic and finally let out a sigh of relief looking at our very peri skies.

Reference:
Pantone: "Pantone Color of the Year 2022 Introduction". Retrieved on January 7, 2022. 
https://bit.ly/3JRfBgD
Knowinsiders: "Year of Tiger 2020: Chinese Horoscope and Annual Forecast". Uploaded on October 10 2021. Retrieved on January 7, 2022. 
https://bit.ly/3F2HxdQ
99designs: "The Pantone Color of the year 2022: Very Peri". Retrieved on January 7, 2022.
https://bit.ly/3G05ZxA 



Comments

  1. Great blog! I really hope you can work on yourself more this year and focus on the improvement of your overall self. Make sure to have fun! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya ngayong Pasko

Uno Filipino

Quality Education in a Distance