T-Minus 3 Quarters

          

We are already nearing the end of the first quarter of this school year, time really does fly by. I can say that it has been enjoyable and interesting, our teacher is very nice and good at teaching and explaining instructions. It’s only the beginning but I have already learned so much, this includes the internet’s history, internet tools & services, data types, blogging and its types, how to create my own blog, the world wide web, search engines, internet access, and data rate units. For me, the lesson I really enjoyed and learned a lot from is blogging, I learned how to create my own blog where I can post articles or reflections like this. I thought it was going to be difficult because I thought we needed to know how to code or things of the sort. But no, anyone with knowledge about the basics of blogging and posting can create a potentially successful blog.

            As regards to any issues I have encountered this quarter, I would say that there are two. The first one is the blog site having glitches here and there, and example of this is when I try to move a picture, it refuses to move to the desired area and messes up the texts. The second and last relevant issue I faced is the lack of customization options, the site offers beautiful templates but it can be difficult to make you blog stand out or look appealing. Now for how I solved these problems. I simply just learned more about the site while working with it for a month or so. It just proves that we can learn many things along the way and the failures we experience can serve as a lesson in the future. 

    Moving on, I will use the knowledge I gained from this quarter to achieve big things in the following quarters or even the following years of my life. Learning more about the internet and blogging really contributed to sharpening my creativity and skills in writing. Being a student blogger helps me connect with others using my posts and commenting on other students’ blogs as well. Blogging has helped me go out of my comfort zone and experience new things. Overall, this quarter has been really informative and joyful, I look forward to the following quarters of my last year as a junior high school student and learning more and more about technology every day. 

(all photos were taken by me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya ngayong Pasko

Uno Filipino

Quality Education in a Distance