Next Level

    These words mark the end of a semester. It felt as if the cold breeze swept up my worries now that it finally had come to an end. The past two months or so have been challenging indeed. I speculated that the second quarter had something to do with coding, and I was correct. Coding or web design is something I am unfamiliar with, so I was a bit worried that I may not perform well. Though to my surprise, I comprehended it quite well. I created simple web pages that contained various tags that do all sorts of commands thanks to knowing the basics of HTML. I am satisfied with my work and hope to do more splendid things. This proves that just like everything else, we can learn and improve.
    I've faced minor challenges along the way, which held me back a little. These difficulties include non-functional tags, glitches, and occasionally not understanding the instructions effortlessly. Thankfully, these problems were easily solved using the internet or trial and error. Asking my teacher for help was also a way for me to understand the instructions clearer. Not being afraid to ask questions is a great way to educate yourself and gain more information to solve your problem. Solving these troubles and achieving the desired outcome is rewarding. It gives me a sense of hope, a thought that I can do much more.
    Moving on, I will utilize these newly discovered skills to create more. I wish to learn more about the topic and perhaps develop a new talent or hobby because HTML is entertaining and rewarding. As a grade 10 student, I tend to think about what I should do next in life. So I hope that in the following semester, I will find the path that is meant for me.

(all photos were taken by me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya ngayong Pasko

Uno Filipino

Quality Education in a Distance