Three for Three

Time really does fly by. It seems as if the third quarter was swept by the warm summer breeze. Throughout the eight weeks and modules of ICT Quarter 3, I have learned many significant lessons. The topic was focused more on the community rather than technology. Though, this doesn't mean that technology wasn't utilized at all during learning. I learned to conduct community-based research using only online resources and technological tools. It has taught me to work well with people in my community and has helped me to discover more about certain aspects of my town.
Challenges were rare this quarter as the topic was familiar to me. As a science class student, I have experience in research. The steps in conducting the study were things I have done before in my other subjects. The only notable difficulty I faced was the lack of existing literature or facts on my chosen community topic. But, this allows me to gain more unknown knowledge about my community and use this to educate others as well. Not having many challenges doesn't mean conducting CBR is effortless. Any research of some sort is a process that requires us to rigorously work our brains.
Moving on, I will continue to hone my skills in site mapping, web design, and researching. This quarter has helped me learn more and more about the internet and composing written works. After this last week of quarter 3, the last quarter of the school year will begin. I look forward to learning more in this subject and spending my remaining time as a junior high school student discovering more topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya ngayong Pasko

Uno Filipino

Quality Education in a Distance