That's One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for a Student

    
After nine long months, my junior high school life is ultimately coming to an end. Four quarters and numerous modules later, we've finally made it to where we are now. This quarter felt shorter and a ton more stressful compared to the previous ones. Excitement, joy, stress, anxiety, and exhaustion, are all the feelings I have due to the implementation of expanded face-to-face classes. But the excitement of seeing my classmates and teachers was undoubtedly overpowering the other negative emotions. 
    When I saw the fourth quarter lessons for the first time, everything began to make complete sense. Being hands-on was the priority of the last tasks. We learned how to use Microsoft Frontpage, an app used to create online pages without having to worry about coding. Adding buttons and pages was a pleasant experience, and having them work is also a delight. The app's usefulness is evident because I haven't encountered difficulties while making my Community-Based Research page. Though it can get glitchy when I transfer my files from home to the computer lab, with a little bit of patience and thinking, we can fix anything. Seeing the end product of my hard work relieved any sense of stress I had beforehand.
    Moving on, I will use my newfound knowledge in blogging, web design, coding, and community-based research to produce beautiful and comprehensive online pages. This school year has further broadened my comprehension of the internet and showed me its perplexing possibilities. I will forever keep a place for ICT in my heart until I grow old and have difficulty handling technology. My JHS life would feel incomplete without this subject and, most importantly, the faces behind it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya ngayong Pasko

Uno Filipino

Quality Education in a Distance